As an Independent Insurance Broker we have the ability to obtain quotations from various insurers. We can harvest the best cover at the most competitive premiums.
From our regional offices located throughout East Anglia we look after clients across the region and the UK.
Our specialist agricultural team has a wealth of experience in combining insurance expertise with agricultural knowledge enabling us to make sure you have the right covers in place to protect you and your livelihood.
We provide a range of insurance covers tailored to the agricultural sector including:
- Farm Buildings & Contents
- Business Interruption
- Diseases – e.g. Avian Influenza; Salmonella; TB
- Business Liability – Employers/Public/Product/Environmental/Contracting
- Goods in Transit including Third Party Haulage
- Diversification including Livery, Shoots, Fishing Lakes, Glamping
- Renewables – Solar, Wind, Biomass
- Cyber & Financial Crime
- Property – multiple locations – property owners
- Vehicles – agricultural, private car, commercial
As part of our service we will personally visit your premises, ensuring that the right cover is put in place for you and your individual circumstances. We will always provide you with at least two points of contact should you need us, as well as a mobile phone number for your dedicated account executive.
In the event that you do need to make a claim, our dedicated claims handlers will guide you through the process step by step in order to reach a prompt and fair settlement.
To receive a quotation or discuss your enquiry, please speak to one of our contacts below:
Head of Agricultural Insurance
T: 01379 643444
T: 01473 267000